1.What do I need to do to book a trailer?
It is simple to do. You can either make your reservation completing our contact form and wait to be contacted by member of our team or you can call our office and we would be happy to assist you to finish the reservation.Please keep in mind that you will need to have the following information available when making your booking.
- The dates of your trip. (For all months of the year 3-night minimum or exclusive reservation for single night).
- Which trailer you are interested in.
- Your driver’s license, ID card ( or passport).
An advance payment of 50% of the base reservation is required at the time of reservation to secure a trailer for your trip.
2. What is your cancellation policy?
- If the cancellation is made by you up to 31 days before the date of booking, we will refund 100% of the advance payment.
- If the cancellation is made from 30th to 14th days before the date of reservation, we will refund 50% of the advance payment.
- If the cancellation is made from 14th to 7th days before the date of reservation, we will refund 35% of the full amount of the rental period.
- If the cancellation is made less than 7 days before the date of reservation, no refund will be made.
3. What is the security deposit?
The security deposit is required at the time of departure and is used to cover any additional expenses over the estimated trip costs. This deposit is used to cover such damage. The amount of the deposit is 500 BGN.
4.When can I pick-up and return my rental?
The trailer will be ready for departure between 2:00 pm and 4:30 pm. If your trailer is available and ready for pick up, we will get you out as soon as possible. Exact pick-up times are set within 7 days of your pick-up date. During the summer months, trailers must be returned no later than 11:00 am. A late fee of BGN 50 per hour applies for units returning late.
(Pick-up and drop-off times are based on availability and are more flexible during the off-season.)
5. Who is eligible to tow tourist trailer?
Any licensed (Category B or above), adult driver 25 years of age or older.
6.What kind of insurance rental trailers have?
We will hand over the rented trailer with valid Auto Casco property insurance with full coverage and with the assistance package included on the territory of Bulgaria.
7.Am I allowed to have pets?
Having pets is not allowed in the trailers.
8.Is smoking allowed in the trailers?
Smoking is NOT allowed in our rental units. A minimum BGN 500 refreshing fee WILL apply for odour caused by smoking.
9.What is the pre-paid cleaning?
We offers a cleaning service for the return of your trailer. For an optional fee of BGN 50 we will do up to three hours of cleaning upon your return. Prepaid cleaning includes both inside and outside of the trailer unit. So, let us do this for you!
10. What is included in the kitchen kit?
Thanks to our friends from Stanley Bulgaria It includes base camp cook set with 21 nested components: (1) 3 5L pot, vented lid, (1) 7" 3-ply frying pan, (1) cutting board, (1) spatula, (1) serving spoon, (4) 6" plates, (4) 22oz bowls, (4) sporks, (1) dish drying rack, (1) heat resistant trivet, (1) locking bungee;
You will be also provided with 2 cutting boards, Aluminium coffee maker, Coffee and tea box set [2pcs], Napkin holder [4pcs], Dish drying rack, Pot stand, 3-piece barbecue tools set, Cook knife, Serving tong, Soap dispenser, Colander, Serving bow [2pcs], Potato press, Can opener, Salt/pepper shaker (set of 2), Corkscrew, Potato peeler, Scissors, Gas bottle, Built-in gas cooker with two burners and Portable fridge.